Fifteenth Meeting of the States Parties
Chile hosted and presided over the 15MSP, which took place from 28 November to 1 December 2016 in Santiago, Chile. The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Chile H.E. Heraldo Muñoz Valenzuela was elected President of the 15MSP, while the Ambassador and Permanent Representative of Chile to the UN in Geneva H.E. Marta Mauras, presided over the Meeting and led the work of the States Parties towards the 15MSP.
Chile assumed its Presidency from the conclusion of the Fourteenth Meeting of the States Parties on 4 December 2015 and presided over the work of the States Parties until 1 December 2016.
In addition to the 15MSP, Chile presided over the following meetings in 2016:
- First Pledging Conference, 2 March 2016 | photos of the Conference
- Intersessional Meetings, 19-20 May 2016 | photos of the Meetings
Related news and web stories
No news available.
View the 15MSP Brochure
News and information in PDF files
- 15MSP Press Release Stockpile Destruction1 December 2016English
- 15MSP Comunicado Stockpile Destruction1 December 2016Español
- 2016 15MSP Press Release Chile leads global landmine meeting in Santiago28 November 2016English
- 2016 15MSP Comunicado Polonia finaliza destruccion de minas28 November 2016Español
- 2016 15MSP Comunicado Chile inicia cumbre desminado28 November 2016Español
- 15MSP-First-Pledging-Conference-led-by-Chile-news-summary2 March 2016English
- 2014 Press Release Chile to host landmine conference28 July 2014English
- 2014 Comunicado Chile presidira Convencion antiminas28 July 2014Español