Workshop on Transparency and Reporting
The President of the Convention and the Coordinating Committee held a workshop on Reporting on Article 7 and the Oslo Action Plan on Thursday, 10 March 2022 via online.
The Conference was chaired by the President of the Twentieth Meeting of the States Parties H.E. Alicia Arango Olmos, Permanent Representative of Colombia to the UN Geneva, with the Chairs of the Committees of Article 5 Implementation (Belgium), Victim Assistance (Algeria), Enhacement of the Cooperation and Assistance (Colombia), and Spain in representation of the Gender Focal Points of the Committees.
The workshop, with participation of more than 50 States Parties aimed to:
- Raise awareness of the Oslo Action Plan and importance of submission of Article 7 Reports by 30 April 2022;
- Raise awareness of the importance of ensuring the inclusion of detailed quantitative and qualitative information on implementation of the Convention and the OAP;
- Raise awareness of the tools and support available to the States Parties in developing their reports including the introduction of an online tool;
- Provide information to representatives of States Parties on the work of the President and the Committees in 2022;
- Provide an opportunity for States Parties to pose questions concerning challenges faced in reporting and any other matter concerning the work of the Convention in 2022.
- Art7-Workshop-Reporting-ISU-Presentation.pptx10 March 2022English
- Art7 Workshop Reporting Art3 Art4 Art910 March 2022English
- Art7 Workshop Reporting Art510 March 2022English
- Art7 Workshop Reporting Art6 Cooperation Assistance10 March 2022English
- Art7 Workshop Reporting Art610 March 2022English
- Art7 Workshop Reporting Gender10 March 2022English
- Art7 Workshop Reporting ISU notes10 March 2022English